Friday, December 23, 2016

New Pokemon Generations Episode #18 Just Released!

Hey readers! Just wanted to let you guys know, the last episode of Pokemon Generations has released! How do you feel about the episode? Are you sad that Pokemon Generations has ended? Comment your opinions down below, I'd love to read them! 

                                                      

My Opinions

The episode was great. It finally shed some light on something that I kind of wanted to clear up in Pokemon X/Y. The episode depicted the backstory of AZ's past, I got kind of choked up during this. I do have to say though, the games kind of depicted the story just a tiny bit better, but I'm sure it's just because they had like a 4-min time limit, so that doesn't bother me at all. Now I'm just sad that there is no more episodes of Generations, because the show was just awesome, and I really feel that they could make a FULL BLOWN SHOW of Pokemon Generations, and let Ash take a break. (I'm sorry, but if I see Ash lose ONE MORE League, I'm going to slap someone). But in all seriousness, this is definitely an idea they should look into, and it will definitely bring more hype into Pokemon again.

No comments:

Post a Comment